GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
(Registered patients only - username and password required)
Patient Online Services
This practice allows you to access some of your practice services safely and securely online. Below is a list of the services which are currently available at Linden Medical Group.
- Booking Appointments
- Cancelling Appointments
- Ordering your repeat medication
- View your Allergies, Immunisations and Medications
- View a summary of your health record
- View your detailed coded health record *
*Registered patients can now request access to their detailed coded health record, if already registered for online services please request access via the online portal or ask at reception.
How to register for Patient Online Services
Please complete the appropriate form below and bring it to the Practice, please also bring photo identification and a bank statement or Utility bill with you for your own security.
Once registered you will be able to use the services shown above.
Application for Online Services Form
Application for Proxy Access to Online Services Form
For more information please see the leaflet below;
Access to Online Services Leaflet