Please see below for important changes to the procedures at the Practice;
GP Appointments – Face-to-face appointments will be changed to telephone or video where possible.
Blood test appointments – We are unable to carry out routine bloods at the Practice. There are alternative arrangements at other venues locally (please visit our website or ask the reception team for more information)
Nursing Appointments – Nurse Appointments will be clinically prioritised. The majority of all the clinical nursing work, e.g. dressings and injections are still taking place.
Attending the Practice
- Please only attend the Practice if you have been asked to do so.
- If you are due to attend the practice in person, please ensure you wear a face covering. This is to minimise the risk of Coronavirus transmission during your attendance and keep the practice safe for staff and patients. Please see the government advice on how to make and wear and a face covering here: Gov.uk: How to make a cloth face covering
- If you are attending for an appointment please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the appointment.
- If you have been requested to attend the Practice you will be greeted by a healthcare professional in the foyer area who will perform basic screening including checking your temperature. Following a satisfactory screening result you will be directed to the appropriate location within the Practice.
Our branch site, Ise Medical based at French Drive will be closed until further notice, except when we are holding specific clinics. Please do not attend the Ise Medical Centre unless you are told to do so.
Long Term Condition Reviews
Any patients with a long term condition(s) will be contacted by the Practice when your annual review is due.
We are sending ALL prescriptions to a nominated pharmacy via EPS. If you do not have a nominated pharmacy, you can nominate one by logging into your online service account or call us after 10:00 on 01536 481734 and we will set this up for you.
There are now 3 options available for you to register as a new patient at the Practice;
- You can now register online through our website:
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a registration pack to be emailed to you
- You can phone 01536 527056 or 01536 527073 to request a pack to be sent in the post.
If you are not registering using an online method and you are wanting to return a registration pack to the Practice you can do so by posting this through the letterbox at the front entrance of the Linden Medical Centre. If you have any questions regarding registering at the Practice please call 01536 527056.
Many thanks for your co-operation.